Saturday, December 24, 2016

Saturday Snapshots - December 24th - Merry Christmas everyone!

Saturday Snapshots is a meme hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. The rules of the game are:
To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
Personally, I find that this is one of the most fun memes that I've participated in.

With tomorrow being Christmas Day, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Here's hoping the day brings nothing but wonderful surprises for everyone!

And to go with the theme of the day, I've got some winter and Christmas themed photographs to share.

First of all, some icicles from last week's cold snap:

The next two are a bit warmer and cozier - a tabby-cat snuggled under the Christmas tree:



The final photo I'm adding is so that my other cat (Maddie) doesn't get jealous of Jenny.


All of these photos are straight out of the camera with no post-processing, and all taken with my new D7100 - which I'm really enjoying, although quite a few controls are in completely different places from either of my previous cameras. Definitely a bit of a learning curve going on now, and I'm really looking forward to get out and experiment, including with the new lens. Now I just have to wait for the weather to cooperate!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...