Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday Snapshots - December 10th

Saturday Snapshots is a meme hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. The rules of the game are:
To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
Personally, I find that this is one of the most fun memes that I've participated in.

As with last week, I wasn't able to get out and get any completely new photographs - partly because of the weather. We got snow here - first time for a good snowfall in a couple of years. I've been describing our house as "the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful..." That woodstove has been a wonderful thing to have of late.

Anyway, in honor of the weather, my first photo this week is from a few years ago. IIRC, it was taken on Cypress/Hollyburn mountains during one of our snowshoeing expeditions.


The second photo I'm posting today is one that I took a while ago but never posted. I've been playing with some of the effects in the Nik collection of filters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...