Thursday, January 1, 2015

On Your Marks, Get Set, Go!

Today is the day I've been waiting for. All three of the challenges I'm participating in start today and run until the 31st of December 2015.


Image credits found at
http://endaewen.deviantart.com/art/Herald-and-Companion-499210107
For the full write-up for this challenge, see the rules and sign-up post here. I've been looking forward to this one for most of the month. And to make things even neater, independently of mine, Ellen, over at TOR Books has been blogging a read-through of the Valdemar books. At the time I'm writing this post, she's mid-way through Arrow's Flight.



The Pre-Printing Press Challenge
January 1st 2015-December 31 2015
I've been running this one for a few years now with varying levels of success. Personally, I consider myself doing well to get through one or two titles a year from this category. Truely, I'm amazed at those who manage to complete the higher levels for this challenge. The full rules and sign-up post can be found here.



And the third challenge I'm participating in, hosted over at You, Me and a Cup of Tea is the


This is the challenge for me! Now I don't have to feel as guilty about re-reading books this year. My sign-up post where I'm going to be charting my progress can be found here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...