Monday, November 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme I used to do regularly until last year, but I picked it up again last week and I'm planning to make it a regular part of my week. The meme is hosted by Sheila of the blog Book Journey.

I only got one book from last week's list read:
I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. I have to say it was an amazing read though.

I've been busy with things like working on my crochet projects, working on another big project that I can't wait to talk about further and, yesterday, splitting firewood for the new wood-stove that's going to be installed on Wednesday.

This week I'm currently reading:
The Lady In Medieval England by Peter Coss. A history book about the place of the lady in England between the years 1000 and 1500.

I think the rest of my current "in progress" list has been more or less abandoned for now, but I don't know what I'm going to add to the list in their place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...