Saturday, November 9, 2013

15 Days Book Blogging Challenge: Who Are Your Blogging Mentors

If you've been following my blog for the past two weeks, you know by now that I'm participating in the 15 Days Book Blogging Challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine. My introductory post for the challenge is here, and I've been having fun writing up these posts, though I've decided to write them all up ahead of time to post each day. Quite the departure from normal for me. I'm generally more of a "write and post right away" type blogger.

I've made it to the end of this series of posts, as amazing as that sounds. The final topic of the challenge is "Who are your blogging mentors?"

I've found this one to be quite challenging to answer to be honest, but after thinking about it for several days (the advantage of prewriting this series), I've come up with a couple of answers.

The first was J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog, which has unfortunately changed owners and names at least once. Her blog was a good model for the type of thing I was hoping to build mine into, iirc being something of a hub.

The second is the group of people at Royal Reviews, which is another wonderfully vibrant blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...