Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - August 30

Teaser Tuesday is a fun little meme hosted each week over at Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser sentences are:
I have never seen so many squirrels. They hang from the slender branches, they bounce through the limbs, they seem to come from the whole forest.
My Side Of The Mountain, page 94 by Jean Craighead George

11 comments:

TBM said...

I love it. Squirrels!

Here's mine:

http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/teaser-tuesday-aug-30/

Unknown said...

Aw, squirrels :)

Here's mhttp://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays_30.htmline:

Shannon Lawrence said...

I've seen that many squirrels! Mine:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I hate it when squirrels are in trash cans and jump out when you walk passed.


Here is mine

Shannon Lawrence said...

Yeah, I should include a word with the link...;-p

Stormwalker

Elena said...

I'll be by to take a look, TBM. Thanks for commenting.

They are cute little things, LibrarySnake. Thanks for stopping by.

I've never seen more than about four in a place at once, Shannon. And yes, a word inside a link does help :). Thanks for commenting.

I've never had that experience, Brooke.

Priya said...

Aw, that's adorable!! I can almost picture it. Great teaser!

Here's mine: http://peskypiksipesternomi.blogspot.com/2011/08/frankenstein-by-mary-shelley.html

Elena said...

Thanks, Pryia. The author seems to have a knack for that. And the sketches just add even further to the story.

Tia said...

Great teaser! Must be a lot of squirrels. New follower!

My Teaser Tuesday

Jennifer said...

Now that is a book I have not read in some time. Nice teaser.
My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-creep-by-jennifer-hillier.html

Elena said...

Thanks, Tia, for both the comment and the follow.

Sometimes a re-read is just what's called for, isn't it. Thanks for commenting, Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...