Monday, July 4, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - July 4

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week by Sheila over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. Thanks for keeping us all on track with our reading.

Last week I got two books read:
The Tiger by John Vaillant. Non Fiction. Incredible and a book I couldn't put down, combining the story of one tiger with the history of the Amur tiger in Russia.

Malled: My Unintentional Career in Retail by Caitlin Kelly. Non Fiction, biography. A book I'm sure a lot of us can relate to.

I'm currently reading:
Stealing Fire by Jo Graham. Fiction, fantasy. I've read the book before and loved it. This time though, the review isn't going to be here right away. I'm reading it this time for Royal Reviews.

In A Unicorn's Garden by Judyth A. McLeod. Non Fiction, gardening and history book.

I don't know what I'm planning to read next after those two though.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am very intrigued by In A Unicorn's Garden. I look forward to your thoughts. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your books.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-46.html

Elena said...

I'm finding that book to be absolutely fascinating - full of little bits of trivia and mythology from all over Medieval Europe. It also includes how to create your own medieval styled gardens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...