Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - June 8

Yes, I know it's not Monday anymore but I had no internet access yesterday, so I have to post it today.

This meme is hosted over at the blog One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books.

Last week I read:
Bullet by Laurell K. Hamilton. The lastest book in the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series.

Echoes Of Honor by David Weber. One of the Honor Harrington series of military science fiction novels. Read on my Kobo.

In Enemy Hands by David Weber. The previous book in the Honor Harrington series. Read on my Kobo.

Stealing Fire by Jo Graham. Historical fantasy set in the time just after the death of Alexander the Great.

I'm currently reading:
Ashes of Victory by David Weber. The next book in the Honor Harrington series. Almost finished. Reading on my Kobo.

The Sunrise Lands by S. M. Stirling. Science fiction/fantasy. Book four in the Change series.

Books I'm planning to read:
War of Honor. The next book in the Honor Harrington series.

The Truth About Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen. Fiction, was given to me by the author.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...