Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 14

Back on time this week, and the meme is hosted over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books each Monday. Although I'm back on schedule this week, that's about it. It's been a week of starting books, not finishing them for the most part.

In the last week I read:

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne. One of the classic novels on my Kobo e-reader. Was inspired to read the book after watching one of the recent movie versions.

The Sunrise Lands by S. M. Stirling. Science fiction/fantasy. The fourth book in the Change series, which is basically about what might happen if all higher technology from steam power on, stopped working suddenly one day.

Ashes of Victory by David Weber. Science Fiction and part of the Honor Harrington series.

What I'm currently reading:

The Truth About Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen. About half way through and enjoying the read.

War of Honor by David Weber. Do I really need to say that this is book ten in the Honor Harrington series of science fiction novels?

What I'm planning to read:

Hand of Isis by Jo Graham. I've read it before, but I'd like to re-read it now I've read Stealing Fire.

Journey To The Center Of The Earth by Jules Verne.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...