Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Two Very Different Forms of Light

After beginning to feel as though two of my favorite older photos had been lost over the years, I had a stroke of luck this afternoon in finding them again, on my computer.

The first was taken with my current camera, and was one of two good shots of lightning I managed to capture during a storm in 2009. I'll admit that it was mostly luck. There was so much lightning and thunder going on that I was able to aim the camera at one point and just keep shooting. About five hundred photos later, I had two good photos. I've never been in a storm like it since.


The second was the light at the top of the driveway at the house I grew up in. Taken during a winter storm. I remember a couple of my friends saying the photo reminded them of some of the scenes from the Narnia movies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...