Friday, November 1, 2013

15 Days Book Blogging Challenge - Talk About Your Blogging Quirks

If you've been following my blog for the past few days, you know by now that I'm participating in the 15 Days Book Blogging Challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine. My introductory post for the challenge is here, and I've been having fun writing up these posts. Today's post is about individual blogging quirks.

My biggest one is that I feel guilty about not. Not posting as regularly as I'd like. Not finishing a post series I start. Not reading others blogs as much as I hope to. Even, not having finished a book to review it, so I have something to post about. Thing is, I always settle down at the computer with the best of intentions. I just end up feeling like I don't have the energy to do it, or that I'm not going to have the time without interruptions to do anything.

In terms of actually writing a review post, I'd say my biggest quirk is that I tend to write in a stream-of-consciousness form with only a few formatting requirements and I don't spend any real time reviewing my posts later. It's sort of a write it and post it with no wait time involved.

Of late, as well, my posting topics have definitely expanded away from just books to include some of my other hobbies like crochet and photography. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but at least it sometimes gives me something to post about when I don't have any finished books waiting for reviews.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...