Monday, July 1, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Trailer

As usual, I'm slow off the mark on finding trailers, but I just discovered the trailer for the second Hobbit movie. Not even a month after it was released - not too bad, I guess. Especially as I'm not following any of the movie sites the way I did with the Lord of the Rings movies.

After watching the first movie, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, I'm curious to see what Jackson does with the source material to create the second and third movies. However, and this might not be accurate, given that this is a trailer, it does look like he's emphasized the big battles and fights, as well as adding more in.

Are you looking forward to anything in particular from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...