Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - April 23

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each Monday by Sheila of Book Journey: Continuing Adventures Of A True Bookaholic...
The idea is to chart the books you've read, the books you are currently reading and the ones you intend to read.

As I noted last week, I've been having trouble finishing books lately. On Tuesday last week I made a list of the books I was reading. None of them have been completed, and the list has only gotten longer. Instead I've been doing things like re-doing the blog layout, photography and the like.

Currently the list of books I'm reading is:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Fiction, science fiction, teen. A re-read of a great novel that I enjoyed a while ago.

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward. Fiction, paranormal romance. The latest book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I know I said last time that I wasn't racing through this book, but I have to say that that has changed. I'm really enjoying it now.

Facing Up: A Remarkable Journey To The Summit Of Mount Everest by Bear Grylls. Non-Fiction, biography, outdoors. I'm a couple of chapters in now and finding this book to be great reading.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Fiction, teen. This is an intriguing one. I've had the book for a while now, and finally started reading it. The world is a weird one, where love is viewed as a disease and everyone is eagerly waiting to get the cure for it, which is given after your eighteenth birthday.

I want to read:
I'm thinking of giving the three omnibus editions of the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron comics by Dark Horse another try. Beyond that, I think I have quite enough on my plate.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I may be the only one who has not read The Hunger Games...and I'm still on the fence about reading them.

Have a good week!
Kristin @ Always With a Book

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

The Hunger Games - yayyy!!! And Delirium is still on my TBR list. I hope to read it soon. Enjoy! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
It’s Monday! What are you reading?

Elena said...

I was a bit dubious at first too, but I found that I couldn't put the books down (first and third books really) once I started the read.

It's worth giving it a chapter or two at least, Kristin. Thanks for commenting.

Lisa, I'd suggest getting to it, it's turning out to be quite an interesting read.

Thanks for stopping by with a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...