Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favourites: Your Favourite Book From March?

Friday Favourites - a chance to rave about a favourite reading/book related topic each week.

Sometimes you just want a chance to rave about some favourite aspect of reading that doesn't really come up during regular blogging posts - that's what this is about. I'm willing to bet that at least some of those will come up one week or another.

This week I'm asking the question I should have asked last week: What was your favourite read during the month of March?

My answer is simple:
The omnibus edition of In Her Name by Michael R. Hicks.

Honestly, this was a book that grabbed my attention and held it from about the tenth page on. Even re-reading the first third of the book was as exciting as the first time.

For my full thoughts, please check out my review.

What was your favourite book from March?

2 comments:

redhead said...

great little friday meme!! something I may have to steal sometime. :D

my fave from March was getting to read Catherynne Valente's novella Silently and Very Fast. omg, it was SOOOOO good, and i'm so happy it got a Hugo nom!

Elena said...

Thanks for commenting redhead, and feel free to spread the word about this meme.

I've never heard of either Cathrynne or her novella. Might just have to take a look though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...