Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favourites - Your Favourite Book From February?

Friday Favourites - a chance to rave about a favourite reading/book related topic each week.

Sometimes you just want a chance to rave about some favourite aspect of reading that doesn't really come up during regular blogging posts - that's what this is about. I'm willing to bet that at least some of those will come up one week or another.

This week I'm asking what your favourite book from the last month was. Which book it was that stuck in your brain and made you want to go "I'm going to want to read that again" , that you enjoyed the most.

For me the answer was, out of a very limited pool of books, Echoes of Betrayal by Elizabeth Moon. I know this is a book that I've been looking forward to reading for almost a year (since I got my hands on and finished reading the previous book, Kings of the North). While a book doesn't always live up to my anticipation, this one did, which is a good part of why it was my favourite for the month.

2 comments:

Harvee said...

I haven't heard of Echoes of Betrayal but the title makes me curious.

Elena said...

A great read, Harvee, but fair warning, it's a book that relies on the two books that comes before it.

Thanks for commenting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...