Thursday, July 7, 2011

Star Wars - Return of the Jedi Variants?

I know this is a place mostly for book reviews - it's my own blog after all, but I couldn't think of another place to ask. I was watching Star Wars: Return of the Jedi last week on TV and I could have sworn that the ending was different to the previous version I'd seen. Now, it's been a while since I watched my VHS tapes of the movies, and there was one difference I saw - the young Anakin Skywalker in that last scene.

What I'm wondering about is the rest of the montage. Are there actually some new scenes in that montage? I can't remember that Roman-looking building with the green roof for example.

I would just pull out the tapes and check, except I don't own a vcr anymore. So, I'm sure there are some Star Wars fans out there who do know every single change to the movies.

By my count, this makes for three different versions of Return of the Jedi: The original, then the original Special Edition, and now this one. What's the version on the DVD's for sale?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...