Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 2nd

Or, in Canada, Election Day.

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted each week over at Sheila's blog, One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. It's lots of fun to see what everyone is reading each week, and I find it a great way to keep on track with my reading too.

Last week I only got one book read:
The Call of the Wild by Jack London. One of the classic books about the North and the Gold Rush. Not to mention it's a great dog story. Also, it's one of the hundred books that came with my Kobo E-Reader. A book I've read before several times.

I'm currently reading:
Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran. Fiction about the French Revolution. Yes, I'm still reading it and enjoying the read, although it's taking longer than I'd thought to finish.

White Fang by Jack London. Another of the books that came with my Kobo. I'm not enjoying it as much as Call of the Wild though.

Medieval Households by David Herlihy. Non Fiction about the structure of households through late Antiquity and the Middle Ages.

I'm planning to read (if I get through Madame Tussaud):
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward. Fiction, the latest book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this book in the reviews.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...