Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 23

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week by Sheila, over at her blog, One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It's lots of fun each week to see what everyone's reading, not to mention, the weekly list is a great way to stay on track with my reading. In other words, this is one of my favourite memes.

Last week I only got one book read (this is becoming a trend I'd like to change):
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward. Paranormal Romance. This is the most recent book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Follows Manny and Payne into their happy ending. Although I had a couple of problems with the start of the book, I was soon unable to put it down. Loved it!

I'm currently reading:
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward. Paranormal Romance. This is the first book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and one I've read twice before and reviewed on the blog, here and here.

The Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon. Fantasy fiction. One of my favourite fantasy novels. Still, it's taking me a while this time. I think because I'm so distracted by other books.

I'm planning to read:
A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin.

3 comments:

S (Book Purring) said...

I've been meaning to start the Ward books for a looong time I just never do, I hope I get to them one day. As for Game of Thrones I think I will check it out after the TV season is over, I kind of like being ~surprised.

My Post

Cate @ The Blonde Diaries said...

Ooh. I'm looking forward to reading your review on the Game of Thrones. After all the advertising I've seen lately and now finding out the book I think this will be on my TBR list soon.

Happy Reading!

Elena said...

Samita, they're really good. As to Game of Thrones, in spite of my best intent, the way I've been reading these days, it might just be the end of the season before I get to it :).

Thanks for commenting.

Cate, I hope I'll get to it soon. Thanks for commenting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...