Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - Feb. 8

Teaser Tuesday is hosted each week over at Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week, the book is In Dreams Begin by Skyler White, although I'm still reading the book I used last week.
My teaser:
"I have a secret name," he whispers, "a magic one I chose when I was initiated into the Golden Dawn to which Miss Jameson will never be admitted. Laura, can you hear me?"
In Dreams Begin, page 89.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

A very mysterious teaser. Is the book good? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-indefensible.html

Elena said...

Thanks for the comment, Jennifer. I`m actually not completely certain yet. It has all the things I should like in a book, and yet I`m slogging a bit in reading it.

Lori said...

I enjoyed this book. A little complex though. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

Elena said...

Thanks, Lori.

Lark Andrea said...

I want to know who Laura is and why it matters if she can hear all this.

Reading Lark's Teaser

Elena said...

Andrea, you`ll just have to read the book to find out. :)

Thanks for the comment.

Cassie said...

great idea. i'm actually gonna start including two "teaser" sentences at the end of my book reviews :)

and i am so glad to find another bookworm

Elena said...

Thanks for commenting, Cassie. It's always great to find others who love books too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...