Monday, January 31, 2011

Just for a giggle

I keep seeing this hilarious tape dispenser for sale at work, and I always get a giggle out of it. More of a giggle than I do from some of the other dispensers I've seen, like the shoes ones or the handbag dispenser for post it notes.

I finally gave up and decided I had to share the laughs. Especially as I'm old enough to have had collections of cassettes for my music (still have some of them in fact). I could easily see this on a teen's desk as a curiosity (with them probably wondering why it sets their parents off in fits of laughter).

At least you wouldn't have to go hunting for where the tape is this time (especially with kittens. I've found mine under the sofa and the book shelves a few times, covered in dust).

2 comments:

J.G. said...

Plus, the tape was always coming out of them anyway! Remember fishing the tape out of the mechanism and using a Bic to manually wind a yard or so of tape back inside? I sure do.

Elena said...

I sure do. Makes it even more appropriate!

Not to mention the way it was possible to wear out the tape so it started slipping, or what a crease could do?

Thanks for the comment, J.G.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...