Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - January 24

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. My favourite meme, as it keeps me reading, at least a little bit.

This past week I read:
Pegasus by Robin McKinley. Teen fantasy novel.

Dies The Fire by S. M. Stirling. I've read the book once before, but just had to re-read it.

Books I'm currently reading:
The Fires of Vesuvius by Mary Beard. Non Fiction about Pompeii.

Crystal Singer by Anne McCaffrey.

Books I'd like to read:
Writing Horses by Judith Tarr

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks as though you had a wonderful week and another lined up. Enjoy! My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-23.html

Elena said...

And I'd have to say, so did you Jennifer. Thanks for stopping in with a comment.

dollycas aka Lori said...

You know a book is good if someone has to reread it, will be checking it out!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Elena said...

You'll find a lot of re-reads on my blog Lori. Thanks for stopping in with a comment.

Aleetha said...

Another post that gave me many new book title.
Happy reading.

Elena said...

Thanks Aleetha, and the same wish for you.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have some great books lined up here! Enjoy your reading!

Elena said...

Thanks Sheila. You too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...