Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Feeling a big guilty

A full week and no posts! Yikes! I'm sorry. I ended up in one heck of a reading slump for about a week and a half there. I think I ended up finishing only one book in that whole time.

It turned into one of those "I must read this one book" weeks (and I couldn't find the book, even though I know that I own a copy). After picking up and discarding four other books, I ended up buying another copy rather than hunting for the book some more, although, I did buy it for the Kobo E-reader, just so I wouldn't have a second copy on my shelves. At the same time, I think I've shaken the slump, as I'm reading two other books now.

The whole thing wasn't helped any by the fact that the last couple of weeks have been cooking weeks, and too hot to do anything. Ten pounds of apricots to be dealt with and the same for peaches. Oh well. At least I've got plenty to write up for Kitchen Misadventures.

None of this was helped by the fact that I didn't have regular internet access every day either. Not that that last point is likely to be changed any time in the future.

3 comments:

~Niki~ said...

I say "no worries".
Heck, life happens :)

Elena said...

That's true, Niki. Thanks for the comment.

Shanra said...

Awww, don't feel guilty. Such things happen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...