Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 10

This is my 500th post! Never thought I'd get here! Next milestone to shoot for: 1,000 posts

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books each week.

Last week I read:
Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay. Fantasy novel using the cultures of ancient China.

Various short stories/novellas from David Weber's anthologies of Honor Harrington stories:
Queen's Gambit by Jane Lindskold
The Hard Way Home by David Weber
What Price Dreams by David Weber
A Beautiful Friendship by David Weber
The Stray by Linda Evans

What I'm reading right now:
Ms. Midshipwoman Harrington from Changer of Worlds by David Weber. It's another of the short stories I've been reading and enjoying.

The Unicorn's Garden by Judyth A. McLeod. There's a lot of fascinating folklore mixed into this book on medieval gardens, which is what I'm primarily interested in.

The Sword by Bryan Litfin. Futuristic fantasy. Not sure what I'm thinking about it so far aside from "this book needs a map!"

What I'm planning to read:
There's a hundred books that came with my Kobo. Perhaps one of those, assuming I get the current stack of books finished.

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a good reading week! The Unicorns Garden sounds good. Hope you enjoy your books this week :)

Elena said...

It's turning out to be. Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you have just as good a week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...