Sunday, March 21, 2010

Update

I know I've let All Booked Up slide badly this week. I'm sorry.  I haven't lost interest in the blog or abandoned it. It's also not because I haven't been reading. Completely the opposite in fact.

I ended up with a really bad cold last week (I'm still feeling it) and just didn't have the energy or focus to write up proper reviews or anything. I've still been reading however (only thing to do when I couldn't sleep).

The books that need to be reviewed now:
Teach Yourself Visually Handspinning by Judith MacKenzie McCuin
Exile's Song by Marion Zimmer Bradley
The Shadow Matrix by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Traitor's Sun by Marion Zimmer Bradley

I also need to come up with a book and read it this week for my guest review slot at Royal Reviews.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...