Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Coming Week

I'm a day late for the Mailbox Monday post and the It's Monday What Are You Reading.

Anyway, in the last week I recieved:
Our Hart, Elegy for a Concubine by Lloyd Lofthouse. It's an ARC and I'm looking forward to reading it.

From my Dad:
Michaelangelo's Notebook by Paul Christopher. Dad thought I'd like to read it now he's done with it.
Variable Star by Robert Heinlein and Spider Robinson. I like Heinlein, but I don't remember ever reading this one, so it'll be a nice treat.

Bought for myself:
Old Man's War by John Scalzi. All I can say about this book is WOW! I'm going to have to hunt down his other books now, including the two sequels. Here's hoping my local library has them.


Last week I managed to finish the following books:
Old Man's War by John Scalzi
A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

This week I'm planning to read:
Life After 187 by Wade J. Halverson. I know I started reading it before, but the book got accidentally packed away for the move. Now, I've found it again, but I have to start from the first page.

The Golden Mean by Nick Bantock. The third book in the Griffin and Sabine series.

Our Hart by Lloyd Lofthouse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...