Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Neat NaNoWriMo page

I just found the pep-talks page for NaNoWriMo this year. There's an interesting line up of authors they've gotten to do them which includes Kristin Cashore, author of Graceling and Fire; Robin McKinley (who's one of my favorites) author of The Blue Sword and Chalice among other books and Tamora Pierce who has written the Tortall world (The Alanna books etc) and the Magic Circle world.

These aren't the only authors who are doing the pep talks, but they're the ones I recognize. Their talks also haven't been posted yet. Probably next week or the week after. There's supposed to be two pep talks a week.

I've managed to stay on target for my NaNoWriMo story, but it hasn't left me with much time to do reviews. I know I have two books for which reviews are due (Lady of Sherwood and How To Be #1 on Google) and two books I'm enjoying reading right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...