Friday, August 28, 2009

TBR Challenge Lite - Completed

Just now, I've been recording challenge end dates (among other things for this blog) into an agenda book, and I discovered that I have completed the TBR Lite Challenge for this year. My first challenge completed (and I've got lots of work to do for some of the others).

The requirements for the TBR Challenge Lite were to read six books that have been on my TBR pile for over three months.

The books I read for this challenge were:
  1. Tangled Webs by Anne Bishop
  2. The Shadow of Saginami by David Weber
  3. Island In the Sea of Time by S. M. Stirling
  4. Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton
  5. Bess Of Hardwick by Mary S. Lovell
  6. Standard Of Honor by Jack Whyte
Nearly all of the books had been on my TBR list for at least a year by the time I got around to reading them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...