Monday, June 8, 2009

Mailbox Monday

I've never done this before, but I'm going to start participating in Mailbox Monday, the meme put together and hosted by The Printed Page.

I've only got two books, one of which actually arrived by mail, and arrived today (a Monday), making it the perfect week to start.

First, is Skin Trade, by Laurell K. Hamilton. I bought it on Tuesday, so it just fits into this week. This is turning into my new favorite from the Anita Blake series, and it's keeping me up far past my bedtime.

The second book, the one that arrived today, is The Tattooed Map, by Barbara Hodgson. I'm almost certain I'll get it read within the next week or so.

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Welcome :)
Good books in there, enjoy

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy the reading this week!

Wrighty said...

This is a fun meme. I've been participating for several weeks now and it's fun to see what everyone gets. Your books sound really good. I haven't read either one of them yet so I look forward to hearing what you think of them. Have a great week!

Elena said...

I am enjoying the reading this week. I can't put Skin Trade down. If you like the Anita Blake books, I recommend this one highly.

I've been searching for The Tattooed Map for a long time, so I'm really glad to finally get a copy again.

I've been watching a few people with this meme and it looked like a lot of fun, so I thought I'd try it. It is.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...