Friday, January 18, 2008

Flight In Yiktor - Andre Norton

Flight In Yiktor
Andre Norton
Tor Books
Copyright: 1986
ISBN: 08125472717

Flight in Yiktor is in many ways the sequel to Moon of Three Rings and Exiles of the Stars. However, although Krip and Maelen are major characters in the story, they are not the viewpoint characters. That honor goes to Farree, a new character.

The story builds on the previous two, especially the events of Exiles of the Stars, and more of the history of the Thassa is learned.

I can't help but wonder. Is this the only book with Farree? I'd like to know more about him and his background. Despite this being a re-read, the book was as gripping this time as it was when I first read it. In fact, I liked it better, I think. I remember being disappointed that the story wasn't from the combined viewpoints of Maelen and Krip as were the first two books.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...