Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Born In Sin - Kinley MacGregor

Born In Sin
Kinley MacGregor
Avon Romances
Copyright: 2003
ISBN: 9780380817900

Kinley MacGregor also writes under the name Sherrilyn Kenyon, or is it the other way around? Either way, I started out reading her works with the Dark-Hunter series, and then tried these. I'm hooked now.

Set in England and Scotland, depending on the particular book, and in the time of King Henry II, the books are by turns funny and sad. But they always have a happy ending. I haven't read any romances by any other author though so I can't say how typical the book is.

I like these books a lot, although they're really quick reads.

With this one, the second one in the series, I've figured out how the series goes. It follows various connected men in a family. The first one, Master of Desire, follows Draven Ravenwood, while this one, Born in Sin seems to be number three, and looks at his squire, Sin MacAllister. This one had some particularly tense moments, although given the format of the book, you had to know that everything would turn out perfectly in the end somehow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...